Introducing Color Me Atheist

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Color Me Atheist.

Hello!  I'm Amber and I have just started coming out to the world as a Atheist.  I just started up my own atheist blog called Color Me Atheist.  It's my own blog to show my journey as a Atheist.  I used to be a member of a church but only recently decided to come out.  I'll post my own experiences, but also posts from some of my favorite atheist writers such as PZ Meyers, Pamela Gay, and James Randy of JREF.  I hope it'll help someone else who is a closet atheist to be able to come out into the open.  So stop by and say hello and I'll do the same!!

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll for more information. or visit the the full Atheist Blogroll membership list.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll

No comments: