Introducing Lost My Faith in You

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Lost My Faith In You.

Hi.  I'm TheDon.  Just over a year ago, I began a journey to find out exactly what I believed as a christian.  Along the way, I read a couple of really insightful books: The Reason Driven Life by Robert Price and Misquoting Jesus by Bart Ehrman.  Of course, it brought me to a place of serious skepticism and ultimately, non-belief.  During this transition, I needed a place to be myself as I explored this very strange time in my life.  Thus, Lost My Faith In You was born.  I assumed the moniker, TheDon because I required some anonymity.  I was a christian for most of my life, having made that decision when I was six.  I even worked on staff at my church. I am now 34 years old and married with five children.  My wife is still a believer and it's a challenge to come to some sort of middle ground, but that is thankfully changing.  Most of my friends are believers and unaware of my de-conversion.  I write anonymously so that my family is protected.

I have a fascination with all things science, especially origins of life and the universe.  I am also very intrigued with human psychology; what makes us be the way we are.

Lost My Faith In You is simply my journey, uncut and uncensored.  I have no idea where this road will lead me, but I'm excited.  I hope you can join me.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll for more information. or visit the the full Atheist Blogroll membership list.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll

No comments: