Introducing the Truthful Heretic.

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, the Truthful Heretic.

Dear fellow Homo sapiens, or if you prefer conscious mammals! And of course, friends nonetheless: My name is B.S Knight and I am the writer of the Truthful Heretic. I created my blog in order to speak my very weird mind, mostly about three subjects (as I identify myself and my state of mind with them): Atheism, as I was born in the Middle East and saw and felt the affects of Islam; Homosexuality and equal rights, as a gay man who has tasted the Homophobia and also Sexism in that society; and Liberalism and political philosophy, which I think is a good ground for secular values and criticism of fundamentalism. If you wish, visit and join your state of mind to mine. I hope they don't short circuit!

On twitter @Truthfulheretic

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll for more information. or visit the the full Atheist Blogroll membership list.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll

No comments: